Upgrade your Map-ECU3 to the new WiFi version
If you have a Map-ECU3 you can use this upgrade kit to convert your existing Map-ECU3 to the new WiFi version. It will allow you to connect to the Map-ECU3 wirelessly to your iPhone or iPad and use the new iPhone App to tune your engine.
MAP-ECU3 WiFi retrofit kit, includes MAP-ECU3-WiFi module, a new aluminum side plate, 1″ WiFi antenna, square drive screwdriver bit, and installation instructions.
iMAP-CAL App for iPhone™, iPod Touch™, and iPad™ dashboard software connects with a Map-ECU3 wirelessly using the new WiFi module. We are very excited to be the first piggy-back ECU in the market with a WiFi interface and iPhone™ App which allows you to monitor your vehicle’s vital parameters through a customizable dashboard.
iMAP-CAL has the following features:
- Custom size and position of RPM, Boost, TPS, and AFR gauges
- Displays for Ignition Timing, IAT, Fuel Output, MAF Input
- Three (3) selectable gauges “Themes”
- Selectable Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Selectable PSI, kPa, or Bar pressure scales
- All popular Widebands supported as with MAP-CAL3
- Real-time logging
- Landscape (horizontal) and Portrait (vertical) display