This header is a long tube design and fits the 2013 and later FJ Cruiser and 4Runner V6 ONLY.
It has the needed provisions for the air injection system.
- Awesome Power Gains
- Doug Thorley Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Inside and Outside Ceramic Coating
- Completely Bolt In – No Cutting or Welding
- Not CARB approved – For Off Highway Use in California
- A Higher Performance Sound (A More Present & Deeper Tone)
- In stock For Immediate Shipment
Now made with 304 Stainless tubing and ceramic coated inside and out.
The 1GR-FE 4.0L V6 engine has front catalytic converters built into the exhaust manifold assembly. This allows for free flowing, long primary tubes that enhance performance.
Note: The stock crush to seal gaskets used in the connections between the Y pipe and the exhaust manifolds should not be reused. These gaskets should be replaced. You can select the “INCLUDE GASKETS” box below to have two heavy duty additional crush to seal gaskets included in your order. Doug Thorley recommends that the stock cylinder head gaskets should be reused and new cylinder head gaskets are not included.
Note- If you have a non-USDM 4Runner or FJ Cruiser and it does not have the cold start air injection system the version of the headers that do not have the air injection provision would be a better choice.