- 63% Flow Increase Over Stock
- Deep, Open Pleats Allow for Increased Surface Area, Flow, and Dust Holding Capacity
- Washable and Reusable for Multiple Cleaning Cycles
- 100% Polyurethane Frame on All Sides for Extra Long Filter Life
- Pro 5R Filter Media Features Five Layers of Progressive Oiled Cotton Gauze for Maximum Performance
- Progressive Bump Seal Design for a Perfect Fit and Sealing Surface Every Time
Constructed with 100% polyurethane on all four sides, this high-flow, oiled OE replacement performance filter outflows the stock filter by up to 63% for improved horsepower and torque. The PRO 5R air filter uses five layers of progressively finer mesh cotton gauze media to provide maximum airflow for best performance results. Washable and reusable for multiple cleaning cycles, this filter is designed with open, evenly spaced pleats that provide excellent dust holding capacity for longer service cycle between cleanings. An integrated urethane bump seal insures a tight, no leak seal over the life of the filter.
Pro 5R Media
This filter features a five-layer progressive oiled media to provide maximum flow with excellent filtration. The progressive layering of media allows the filter to flow at high levels even when dirty. The Pro 5R filter media has been tested at 98.6% efficiency.
Rounded Open Pleats
aFe performance air filters use a rounded pleat design, which produces a more useable filter surface area for increased flow and greater dust holding capacity.
Progressive Bump Seal
This pliable sealing surface conforms to even the most uneven filter housing. This design eliminates the use of gaskets or sealants. The soft urethane construction always goes back to it’s original form so you will never compress the bump seal. This makes for a perfect filter fit and sealing surface every time.
Full Urethane Housing
aFe POWER performance air filters are constructed with engineering-grade polyurethane on all four sides. This construction allows for a proper OE-style fit with excellent filter strength.