Note: This fuel pump can be included in our 2TR-FE/1GR-FE fuel pump/filter conversion kits instead of the default Walbro 255 LPH pump.
This pump will install in the 2RZ-FE, 3RZ-FE, 5VZ-FE, 3VZ-FE engine platforms in addition to others.
Everything You Need…Nothing You Don’t.
Introducing the DW200 in-tank fuel pump which has all the all the benefits of the DW300 in a lower priced, lower flowing package.
- Flows 255 litres per hour
- In-tank application specific fitment
- Ethanol compatible
- 3-year no-fault warranty
- Quiet and reliable turbine impeller
Universal pump kit includes:
- 2″x2″ sock
- Electrical connector
- 4″ of fuel line
- Miscellaneous hardware
Fuel Pump Technical Information
DW200 at 13.5 volts
Flow Data Notes:
- Displayed data represents a 10 pump average of results collected in-house.
- Every fuel pump is tested by DeatschWerks to be within specifications for flow, PRV activation, and amperage draw
- BHP horsepower figures are for approximation only and can vary significantly depending on your set-up.
Video of DW fuel pump stayclip install and removal