Designed specifically for the second generation Toyota Tundras equipped with the 5.7L V8, the all-new Magnum Performance Series TVS2650 sets the gold standard for performance. No excuses, no compromises. A supercharger system designed for volume, maximum airflow, unrestricted inlets, optimized charge air coolers… a system capable of big boost and horsepower while being efficient across all engine speeds.
The Magnum Performance Series Tundra Supercharger System features an Eaton TVS2650 high-helix rotor group; the extremely versatile and ultra-efficient setup that produces well over 1,000 rear wheel horsepower. The TVS2650 rotor group is OEM-tested and validated and has been proven to be the perfect foundation for the Magnum Performance Series. Around that rotor group, our Magnuson engineers worked hard to develop an all-new high-speed airflow distribution system. Leveraging our patented Dynamic Flow Technology (DFT), each supercharger housing features optimized inlet porting and a large unrestricted discharge port for maximum flow and distribution across a large, custom intercooler with billet endcaps, which provides ultra-efficient post-supercharger air cooling. The large lid also features dual coolant inlet and outlet ports to deliver ample coolant flow to the intercooler for lower air temps under any condition and any level of boost.
In testing, this all-new Magnum system added over 143 horsepower and more than 128 lb-ft of torque to the wheels of a stock Toyota Tundra at just 7 pounds of boost, with huge improvements across the entire RPM band. That’s a horsepower performance increase of more than 47% and a massive 40% increase in torque. That’s usable power you can feel on the track and on the street.
- 560 hp and 563 ft-lbs at the crank.
- Utilizes Eaton TVS Technology incorporating high helix, four lobe rotors for maximum supercharger efficiency across entire speed range.
- Utilizes patented Dynamic Flow Tuning (DFT) inlet porting.
- Bolt-on anodized billet cartridge-style front drive allows for future belt line upgrades.
- High flow dual charge air cooler set-up with ¾” water inlet and outlet ports reduce coolant restriction, allowing maximum flow with extremely high cooling efficiency.
- CNC-machined ports for optimized airflow into engine cylinders.
- Vacuum bypass system with instantaneous boost response designed to unload supercharger at engine idle and part-throttle for improved fuel economy. Intercooled bypass air is recirculated through the supercharger for rapid cooldown and ultimate performance.
- Proven maintenance-free supercharger technology. No added complexity of external supercharger oil cooler/heaters for extreme climates.
- Includes handheld tuner device, calibration, and detailed step by step instructions for a seamless installation experience.
- Standard 3-year/36,000-mile limited Supercharger System Warranty.
Info, pricing, and specifications subject to change.