This Big Brake Conversion Kit fits the replaces the front brakes of the 2005 and later Tacoma XRunner.
Made of forged billet aluminum alloy and CNC machined to ensure the highest quality; StopTech\’s high performance brake components deliver superior braking over the small stock brakes. To achieve the correct front-to-rear brake bias, the opposing piston sizes are adjusted for utilizing the stock master cylinder. The big brake system design delivers excellent performance and are ABS compatible and is a direct bolt on replacement with minimal modifications required (removal of the brake splash shield).
- Pair of StopTech fully forged aluminum 4-piston Red Calipers
- Pair of StopTech / Centric 360mm cross drilled and vented discs
- set of StopTech Street Performance brake pads
- Pair of StopTech stainless steel brake lines (DOT compliant)
- Pair of 6061-T6 billet anodized aluminum caliper brackets
- All needed hardware is included
- Detailed installation manual
- Designed for the stock 18\” XRunner or larger wheels