URD has released our UPDATED version of the URD Performance Exhaust System for the 2003-2009 4Runner V6 now called the Mark 4.
The New Mark 4 system now has our new anti-drone technology. This is a true resonating J tube that is tuned to cancel unwanted exhaust frequencies that contribute to exhaust drone while cruising. The exhaust goes from a nice high performance with a deep tone while accelerating hard to a very quiet purr sound while cruising. The best of both worlds.
The New Mark 4 system street version has a rear section that uses a high quality satin black ceramic coating with a dual tip that exits out of the right rear. Looks stunning on the truck!
This cat-back system bolts to the rear of the stock Y pipe or the URD Y pipe. All the piping is true 3″ 304 grade stainless steel that is all mandrel bent and hand TIG welded. The system is easy to install with no cutting or welding and uses the factory mounting points.
The system has a very nice performance tone under power, yet the tune J tube resonator makes it very subdued while highway cruising.
- Made in USA
- Use a large stainless muffler with an excellent performance tone. The muffler has an inner core made of 304 grade stainless and an outer shell of 409 stainless.
- True resonating J-Tube to eliminate drone at highway speeds.
- Mandrel bent exhaust and had TIG welded
- 3″ 304 stainless exhaust with black satin ceramic coated dual tip
- Bolts up to OEM flanges
- Very simple installation with all needed hardware included
- High quality stainless muffler
- Clears the factory size spare tire in the stock location
- Right side exit