This B&M Precision SportShifter is engineered for 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma 4WD and 1996-2001 Toyota 4Runner with 3.4L engine and R150F manual 5-speed transmission. The shifter uses the finest materials available resulting in short positive shifts that you can depend on while either off-roading or driving through city streets. This stylized precision shifter reduces shift throw by 35% over the factory shifter and includes many of the key features found in our race-proven shifters including a 303 stainless steel stick assembly, a CNC machined T6061 aluminum base, glass filled nylon pivot ball and a black B&M logo shift knob for a firm, yet positive shift action. Combine all these features with a relatively quick and easy installation, and you get a professional level shifter that will give you years of dependable worry-free service.
- Shift Throw Reduced by 35% for Quicker Shifts without Increasing Reverse Detent
- CNC Machined Blue Anodized T6061 Aluminum Base Provides Light Weight and Great Looks
- Billet 303 Stainless Steel Lower Stick with a Fully Isolated Upper Stick to Reduce Vibration and Improve “Shift Feel” Compared to the Factory Shifter
- Includes a Black 5-Speed Shift Knob with B&M Logo and Shift Pattern
- Engineered Specifically to Provide Precision Shifts for the R150F Transmission
- Relatively Easy Installation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.