This 7th injector assembly is designed to fit the 2010 and later 4Runner and Fj Cruiser with the Dual VVTi 4.0L V6 Engine.
This additional injector upgrade system will spray additional fuel into the supercharger inlet and provides additional fuel and cools the compressed air leaving the supercharger. This is intended to be used with the UCON-EMS Advanced Engine Management System and new UCON calibration files are available. May be used with other engine management systems.
The URD 7th Injector System includes:
- Fuel rail adapter
- Stainless braided fuel line
- Throttle body spacer mount with injector fuel rail
- 1200cc mini injector – high impedance
- Can be ordered with a 640cc or 800cc injector
- Injector harness
- All needed hardware and gaskets
We have tested trucks with a Magnuson supercharger system and found the stock injectors completely max out on a hot summer day at sea level. On a cold winter day, the system will run out of fuel. The system is very similar to our add-on 7th injector kit we make for the older TRD/Magnuson supercharger system for the 2005-2015 Tacoma and 2007-2009 FJ Cruiser. This system will work without the Magnuson Supercharger if you have developed your own forced induction system.
- Increased fuel delivery to supplement the stock fuel injectors
- Reduces Compressor Discharge Temperatures
- Improves impeller to housing sealing for more boost
There are no reviews yet.