URD is proud to announce our new Spec-U TUNED exhaust system for the 2010 and later 5th Gen 4Runner V6. This is the ultimate performance exhaust system for your truck and it is ready for off road racing.
The Spec-U system differs greatly from our other exhaust systems and Y pipes. We took a totally different approach and combined an equal length Y pipe and cat-back exhaust system as one complete assembly. The system consists of an equal length Y pipe using 2.25″ tubing that transition to a single 3″ exhaust that includes twin mufflers.
The Spec-U system will bolt to the rear of the stock exhaust manifolds/front cats, or the URD Spec-U equal length long tube headers, Doug Thorley long tube headers or the JBA long tube headers. The system is not compatible with any other Y pipe or cat-back system.
URD put a lot of R&D time into this system to optimize the tube sizing, bend locations, lengths and materials and the result is very impressive. The Spec-U system enhances power and torque throughout the RPM range and has a completely unique exhaust note. The exhaust note is more like the purr of a high end European sports car than typical raspy 1GR sound you have been used to. It is very quiet during highway cruising and has a very unique exhaust note when accelerating!!
The Spec-U system replaces the stock Y pipe and cat-back. There is no cutting or welding and uses the stock OEM mounting locations.
The tail pipe exits to the side and rear of the rear tire. It has a dual tip and is ceramic coated in a nice satin black color.
- Made in USA
- Made from .065 wall 304 grade stainless steel tubing
- All mandrel bent tubing
- All hand Tig welded
- Dual high quality mufflers
- Includes all needed hardware and gaskets
- Simple installation with hand tools
- No cutting or welding needed
- The most amazing exhaust note!!!!
- Fits 2×4 and 4×4 trucks
- O2 sensor bungs installed for the rear O2 sensors
- Extra O2 sensor bung provided for aftermarket AFR Gauge Sensor, plug included if not used
- No check engine lights or sim needed
- Uses two bolt CNC flanges at the front Y pipe connections, and slip joint connections
- Side Exit Dual Tip that is ceramic coated in Satin Black
- Extra O2 sensor bung in the Y pipe for your aftermarket wideband O2 sensor
Note- This system is marketed as an off road racing use system and it is not road legal because it removes the rear catalytic converters.