This is a BASIC/TUNNER version of our complete kit.
What you do not get in this version of the kit is the UCON-EMS, Fuel Pump/Filter Upgrade, and the fuel Injector upgrade.
This version is for the owners that want to develop their own tuning and fueling upgrades needed to support the system. These things are absolutely needed for safe operation of the system on the vehicle.
URD has released a fantastic Godzilla Supercharger System for the 2010-2019 4Runner V6. This kit provides a nice gain in power and torque while being very quiet while doing so. The kit features a 2.3 liter Whipple Twin Screw compressor that is oversized so there is a significant amount of headroom built into the system for future power stages. Very large compressor turning slowly and flows a lot of air through the engine.
- Whipple 2.3L Twin Screw Compressor with 3.5″ pulley
- CNC billet manifold adapter and inlet
- Denso IKH22 Iridium Power spark plugs
- All stainless fasteners where possible
- All silicone couplers with quality stainless liner clamps
- Dedicated belt drive system with all needed idler, and tension pulley and uses overly crank pulley
- Use the stock air filter box for quiet operation and cold air induction
- Very detailed installation instructions
The prototype system has been road tested for several years, from sea level to 14,000 feet, and from sub-zero conditions to 110 degrees F. The system has been thoroughly tested.
Pricing, specifications, hardware, and availability are all subject to change.
No discounts on this item.